Exceeding your Expectations!
Let me introduce myself! I am Dianne Newton, licensed Sales Associate with Carolina One Real Estate. I was initially licensed in the State of NC and subsequently became a licensed broker. Due to the appeal of the beautiful, historic charm of the Charleston region, I decided to live in this gorgeous area of South Carolina.
My high standards of professionalism, integrity, quality service, and excellence, mesh well with the core values of Carolina One Real Estate. As a REALTOR, Accredited Buyer Representative,CERTIFIED NEGOTIATION EXPERT, LISTING AGENT, and Certified Distressed Property Expert & REOS, I am fully capable of meeting the needs of sellers and buyers!
Due to the recent news about the expansion of Boeing and VOLVO to our area..I would love to welcome everyone to our area and will gladly assist all relocation clients for the many industries coming to the Charleston region!
Please feel free to contact me for assistance with any of the following:
- New Construction
- Purchase of a Resale Home
- Commercial Property
- Resale of Home/Land/Commercial Property
- Purchasing a Home/Townhome/Condo/Business
- Military Transfer & RELOCATIONS
- Loan Assistance
- Trading Up
- Reverse Mortgage for Purchase
With over 20 years professional experience in the service industry, my experience enables me to deliver customer-focused services to my clients that exceed your expectations! Looking forward to meeting you soon!
- Licensed Agent in South Carolina
- Licensed Broker in North Carolina
- Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Member of South Carolina Association of REALTORS (SCAR)
- Member of Charleston Trident Association of REALTORS (CTAR)
- Member of National Association of REALTORS(NAR)
- Professional Experience as a Corporate Executive
- Serving Clients in N. Charleston, Charleston, Summerville, Hanahan, Goose Creek, West Ashley, James Island, Moncks Corner, Ladson, Mt. Pleasant, Daniel island, Wando, Johns Island, Berkeley County, Dorchester County, Charleston County & more
- Member of Distressed Property Institute & Real Estate Buyer's Council