Serving the Lowcountry from coast to coast and beyond!
My professional experience has always revolved around two themes-service and excellence. My attention to detail, understanding each clients' personality and needs, knowledge and skill in handling each transaction and exceptional customer service allows me to help each buyer and seller achieve their goals. Each client is given the respect and honesty they deserve with professionalism and commitment when handling their particular real estate transaction. I always help my clients make good decisions. Whether you are relocating to or from this area, moving up or downsizing, are a first time home buyer, military personnel, looking for a 55+ community, or are upside down, I am ready to assist and guide you through the process making it as smooth and stress-free as possible. Call or email me today!
- Member of Charleston Trident Association of Realtors(CTAR), South Carolina Association of Realtors(SCAR) and National Association of Realtors (NAR) since 2004.
- Loss Mitigation Certified (LMC) to assist and guide distressed property owners through a successful short sale so they can move forward with their lives.
- Moved to the Charleston area from New York City in 1991
- Married with two children, one a 2nd lieutenant in the US Marine Corp and one in college, a spoiled 90lb Lab named Sally Mae and a rescue beagle named Buster.
- Committed to assisting all military personnel buy and sell real estate.
- Committed to a dynamic marketing plan for sellers to get their house sold.
- Committed to guiding first time buyers through the buying process and negotiations.
- Enjoy the beauty of Charleston and hope to show all those relocating from the North how much better the quality of life is here in the Lowcountry.
- Member of the Barbara Daniels Team for 13 years.